January 5, 2016
Happy New Year! I hope that your year is starting out exactly how you planned it. If you are like me, you try to start the year off with a clean fresh slate. One of the many things that I needed to do this past year was to clear out my fabric closet. I will admit that I am a fabric hoarder. I had fabric spilling out my closet! As a part of my closet clear-out mission…I have decided to give away a BUNDLE of fabric each week for the month of January. continue reading for details on how to enter…
The first bundle that I am giving away has fabrics (from left to right):
- A little over 2 yards ITY print
- 4 yards of modal jersey knit
- More than 3 yards (used this fabric for the top in the post HERE)
- Not sure of exact content…but I think that it is a rayon blend. There are little of 2 yards. (this one is my favorite out of the bunch.)
- A poly blend semi-sheer floral more than 3 yards
- More than 3 yards of white cotton bottom weight (I used the fabric to make the skirt in the post HERE)
- About 2 yards of rayon print fabric.
If you are not already following my Instagram page, please follow me @redpants_designs. If you are already following my page, LIKE the post and please tag 2 of your friends (whether they like to sew or not) in the comments of the related post. Last day to play for this bundle is January 7th. The winner will be selected randomly and announced on Friday, January 8th. Eligible only within the US.
We are also sewing with our “stash fabric” in the next ThReD and Needles sewing group for January. If you are interested in joining along, you can find out more details HERE.